ASTM A351 CF8 Control Valve, Water Pump, DN65, PN16, RF End

ASTM A351 CF8 Control Valve, Water Pump, DN65, PN16, RF End

Key Specifications / Features

Model No.: WV-240108-CTV-19 Hits: 1

Discover our premier Water Pump Control Valve, crafted to perfection with top-tier materials. Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel ASTM A351 CF8, this valve is tailored to meet the demands of various applications. Boasting a DN65 size, PN16 pressure rating, and 2-1/2 inch dimensions, it ensures efficient water flow control. The Class 150 LB standard attests to its reliability and robust performance.

Request a quote

Detail Information

Product: Water Pump Control Valve
Size: DN65
Pressure: PN16
Body: ASTM A351 CF8
Trim: SS 304
Performance standard: 
Quality assurance: IS0 9001
Design: CJ/T 167, CJ/T 219
Structure Length: CJ/T 167, GB/T 12221
Test Standard: GB/T 13927
Flange standard: GB/T 17241.6, GB/T 9124.1, GB/T 9113
Connection: RF Flange

700X water pump control valve consists of main valve, solenoid pilot valve, needle valve, ball valve, check valve, travel switch, micro filter and pressure gauge to form hydraulic control takeover system. When the pump needs to stop working, the main valves closed by 90% by the inlet pressure, and then the pump stops running. The remaining 10% is closed by the return water. Prevents the occurrence of water hammer. When the water pump stops working, the solenoid pilot valve closes first, the main valve control room stops draining water, the pressure in the control room rises, and the main valve starts to close. Energy saving, easy maintenance, stable pump shutdown, widely used in high-rise buildings, living areas and other water supply pipe network systems and urban water supply projects.


Comment Form

Similar Products